Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shoe birthday card

This is the card I made for my friend at work, who loves her high heel shoes. I was inspired by the new Papercrafts magazine. They have a boot card on page 49 of the April/May issue. I was thinking how could I do a high heel card for her after seeing it? So I went home and started while watching LOST last night. (Which was difficult because most of LOST was in Korean with English subtitles last night) Anyhow, I began with SU black cardstock. And this is how it ended up. The inner card has Bazzill cardstock and rubons from 7 gypsies "nice shoes" and Deja views "happy day".


The flower is Prima from the blog candy I won in February from Sarah. And the big brad is from Paper Studio.
The stamp is from Making Memories "it's a girl" and I hand wrote the "thing" with a white Sharpie.
The most difficult thing for me was the hand cutting of this card. For those of you with "scissor dyslexia" you will know what I mean. lol

6 comments:

stampinsars said...

super cute card Jill!

Cindy Keery said...

neat card, very creative!

brokeshopaholic said...

super cute!

Melissa said...

very cute....

Pinkie in AZ said...

Too cute!!

dina said...

Superb card...I really like this shoe model....