Sunday, April 29, 2007

PUPPY LOVE

One of my co-workers has Pug puppies for sale. She has been telling me about them this week, and tonight she surprised me and brought this little girl in. She is 8 weeks old. She is pure black. I am totally in love with her. No, I am not getting her. I would love to take her home, but my home won't allow puppies. So I would have to move or convince someone to let me and my pug to live with them. I don't think that is going to happen, so instead I will just have to remember the feel of this active pup in my arms. Heaven on earth.





4 comments:

Randi said...

adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

take her home with you! Ok, so I know you can't, but it would be fun to have a puppy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you remember Gonny's "Sparky"...he was cute, but this puppy is much cuter! Black pugs are too cute!

Anonymous said...

That puppy is so cute i want it