Saturday, March 31, 2007

11 hours till flight time

And so much still to do! I am flying out tonight on the red eye flight to NYC. Still have to get several things done before I go, including packing. And the excitement is getting to me. It is making me move slower not faster though. I am anxiously counting down the hours while thinking of all I need to do. I am taking a Karen Foster's chipboard mini book/album with 20 pages in it, so that I can journal and collect things as the week goes along. Because I want to remember as much as I can and I know that the week is going to fly by. I better get going, cause the clock is ticking. :) New York City here I come!

4 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Have a great time, Jill!!

Anonymous said...

have a tons of fun!

Randi said...

Have a FANTASTIC time KJ!!!!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Where's your NYC pics? :-)