Wednesday, March 14, 2007

30 + 2 days

I survived my big birthday. Thanks for all of your encouraging words. I had a good day. I spent the morning, lunch, and early afternoon with Cindy. We made it to a quilt store, a scrap booking store, lunch, and a stamping store. Cindy bought really cute fabric at the quilt store. We also saw this super cute cupcake apron that was adorable. Unfortunately they were all sold out of the fabric. Bummer. It is on order, and supposed to arrive early next week. So I have this feeling I will be back there to pick it up.

I got a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for my birthday, totally made my day!
Woke up this morning with a cold. Cough, sore throat, headache, stuffy sinus. Yuck. I have been taking it easy today to try and get rid of it quickly. I did accomplish my huge laundry pile and got my house all nice and clean. No crafting today. Another day perhaps.

4 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

ohhhh flowers!! How nice!

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived! :) 30 isn't so bad, eh?

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Happy Late Birthday. I did not realize this was the big 30. I hope you are doing well, since I have not heard from you in forever. I pray that you are well and that we can communicate over e-mail soon.
Love and miss,
Julie

Sarah said...

Happy belated b-day Jill! Sounds like you had a fun day!