Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Big sale results



Returned from the big day out with Cindy with a full heart and full arms. Good for the spirit, but need to go back and work another day for all that goodness. *Sighs contentedly* It was all I expected, hoped for, and more. Very excited to announce that Technique Tuesday and Amuse have the cutest stamps of the day. Cindy settled on Amuse for her 50% off coupon, and I chose Technique Tuesday. The idea was so we could each benefit from the other's coupon. I ended up with the better deal, because Cindy didn't find any Technique Tuesday stamps that she couldn't live without. But she was convinced to possibly give acrylic stamps another try after seeing the Technique Tuesday stamps- whoo hoo! I however found 5 Amuse items (3 stamps, 1 package of cards, and 1 acrylic block) that I had use for. After much debate I ended up with the Technique Tuesday Provence Capital Letters XL and Provence lowercase XL alphabets. The detailing on each letter is super nice IRL. The webpage picture doesn't do them justice in my opinion. The other selling point is the Capital letters include a small version of common words such as : a, an, and, are, is, of, for, the. They letters are about 2" tall by 1.5 - 2" wide. The common words are .75" tall and .5" wide per letter. Super nice for scrapbooking! The lowercase alphabet has 6 small flourish stamps included. The letters are about 1.5" tall by 1.25" wide. I am very pleased with my coupon usage! All in all it was a fabulous day, despite the rain. Thanks Cindy! Let me know when you are ready for another road trip! Hopefully we can find another good sale!!

4 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

It was the best day ever!! I'm ready for another road trip when you are! Maybe I should sell a few more watermarks & ink pad shelves first, though. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an excellent day...much better than my day at work. :(

Would love if you take a road trip to CO, or maybe I should road trip your way...

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Come on up to Beautiful BC Melissa! We will have a stamp day!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Your fontwerks stamps are now cut out... :-)