Friday, February 23, 2007

I won...


blog candy from Sarah! I won on Valentine's day. Seriously best day ever in 2007! Well so far that is. And strictly stamping/scrapbooking wise.
Got it today when I picked up my Stampin Up order through Sarah.
AJ had picked up CM and I's order as well as her own.
Sarah's generous gift included stampin dimensionals- Sarah's favourite embellishment tool, flowers,4 types of mini cards with envelopes, ribbon and this cute card!
Thanks so much!! I am so excited!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog KJ...I realized that I'm the AJ. I enjoyed having you over the other day..we'll have to do it again! andrea

Louise said...

Blog candy is so fun! I just won some from Heartfelt Greetings and can't wait to see it - there's real candy involved too! Enjoy your loot! (Sarah's sister)

Sarah said...

can't wait to see what you create with this stuff!!! make sure you post it, ok?