Saturday, February 17, 2007

Orange Moose ( really it is)



Okay so I have to admit I really love moose. I have for several years. I even frequent a coffee shop here in B.C. called The Blue Moose. I love seeing what moose products (t-shirts, mugs, plush, paper products, etc. they bring into their store.) I even have a ring with moose on it. I am not sure how well it will photograph, might have to try taking a picture of it.
This here is the famous Orange Moose. I got him for a friend of mine who loves orange 2 1/2 years ago. In the amount of time it took me to mail him off to her I had decided that I needed one too. So I went back to the Blue Moose and brought this one home with me. I think he is absolutely adorable.

5 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

ahhh the infamous orange moose! It is cute, eh?

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Okay so the whole "Orange Moose" thing now makes sense. Your blog is coming together nicely!

Anonymous said...

So the orange moose is real....always wondered about it...he is adorable

Nancy said...

Hey Jill.... just wanted to thank you for the little extra you included with the stuff Cindy picked up for me! I really appreciate it! I can't wait until I have a chance to play!

Sarah said...

ok, I just did some research into your blog archives and I do remember seeing this post... thus the name Orange Moose! He's a cutie!