Sunday, October 07, 2007

dreaming about cards again

Seriously love that I dreamed about stamps and stamping again!! ( see below post from Oct. 1) This stamp has been in my possession for years!! And it is a square flower in four sizes, you know the cube type of stamp. I dreamed that I used it and then punched it with my circle punch, and so that is what I did!

Supplies:
Cardstock- whisper white, Cool Caribbean- SU.
Stamps- flower- Deborah Farber designs, word stamp Short and Sweet-SU.
Ink- Versamark, basic black-SU
Metal flower-Making Memories.
Punch- Punch Bunch
Patterned Paper- DCWV



I also dreamed up another project too, but I have to find a few more parts, before I can put it together. Let me just say I love these sort of dreams. They are so much better than running around like a crazed nurse dreams!!

2 comments: