Friday, April 24, 2009

Inspired....okay totally CASE'd

I saw this cute card on Dawn McVey's blog and thought "Oh, I like that, and I have that punch." And my friend's birthday was coming up so I thought I am going to recreate that card. Here is card that was my inspiration. Okay I should say I totally CASE'd this card and I am not really ashamed of it. I love how this card came out!!! Thanks to Dawn McVey and her fantastic blog!! Then inspiration hit and I was able to come up with the previous cards on the 4 previous posts!! I love it when that happens!! So here is the card that got the creative juices flowing again!


Supplies:

Stampin Up Pink Pirouette Cardstock. Basic Grey Porcelain Paper. Stampin up curly label punch. Prima flowers. Bling from my stash. Stampin Up Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and Chocolate Chip Ink. Sentiment from The Best Yet Stampin Up set. Corner rounder.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

fabulous card Jill! love that punch