Thursday, November 15, 2007

TTC2

This is my card for Nancy and Cindy's Try This Challenge #2. This week's challenge was to use punches in a creative way.

I used 2 Stampin Up punches, Snow blossom for the star of my tree which I made from the Paper Piecing (retired) punch.

The ornament stamps are from Stampendous and free hand cut. Cardstock is Wild Wasabi and Whisper White from SU, and Bazzill brown of some sort.

Patterned Paper is Basic Grey- Blitzen (I think, off the top of my head).
Direct to paper ink- Van Dyke Brown ink pad. Used stickles for the star to sparkle atop my tree.


6 comments:

Nancy said...

What a COOl idea for using that punch! I love it!!!

Thanks so much for playing with us!

Anonymous said...

Very creative use of punches. I think you are the winner... ;)

Anonymous said...

where is saturday's product?

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Very cool Have a great time with the fam and ___________! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Too Creative and cute! LOVE it!

My Paper World said...

Very creative use of punches! Your tree looks fantastic!