Thursday, September 20, 2007

Vegas baby


Had written down this color combo way back, when using the online Color Combo site located here.
I have carried it around on a piece of paper and had it near my stamping stuff for a while. Finally had this card come to life. It was for my friend before she went on a trip to Vegas. The warm sun in the card is supposed to be tempered by the cool breeze in the background.

SU Cardstock- Cool Caribbean, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie.
SU Ink- Purely Pomegranate, Barely Banana, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black.
Stamps-girl- Wordsworth, swirl- Autumn Leaves, alphabet- PSX.
sun design my own with aqua painter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the wordsworth stick figure stamps. they are on my Christmas list this year. One of each. :)

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

yeah we should discuss this, because you are near the Hobby Lobby. Hello.